Restoring Denver’s Historic Masonry since 1982
Looking for a contractor you can trust with the credentials to prove it? For more than three decades, Cornerstone Restoration has developed a reputation as the top-notch structural masonry experts in the Denver area.
Cornerstone’s owner John Voelker serves as the historical staff expert at the Rocky Mountain Masonry Institute. John continues to facilitate RMMI’s “Historic Masonry Certification Class”, as well as lecturing and practical demonstrations for Colorado Preservation Inc. and the UCD School of Architecture.
What We Do
- Structural Masonry Repair & Restoration
- Color-Matched Tuck-Pointing
- Brick and Stone Stabilization
- Veneer Separation/Delamination Solutions
- Helifix Dry-Fix System™
- Lithomex Stone Restoration™
- Helibar Crack Stitching™
- Foundation Underpinning, Restoration & Repair
- Original Brick & Stone Replacement
- Precise Mortar Color & Texture Matching
- Victorian Chimney Restoration
- Forensic Masonry Consulting
Cornerstone Restoration is widely recognized for attention to detail, top notch quality and strong communication skills before and during the restoration process. Unqualified contractors jeopardize property and create costly mortar removals through lack of care, knowledge, experience and poor execution during the restoration process. Brick restoration is not like new construction or ‘renovation’, as the existing structure must be respected and understood as a unique state-of-being. Each project is approached with expert craftsmanship to create a beautiful, lasting restoration. We love what we do!